SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 Download (Grade C & D) Exam Pattern, SSC Steno Syllabus, SSC Stenographer Syllabus PDF
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017
We have good news for all candidates; The Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam to carry out recruitment for the posts of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’. All applied candidate who are eager waiting SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017, they can download their exam syllabus from official website. The stenographer syllabus of an examination is the most important chapter which candidates should start their preparation. The syllabus of the examination is the key of success as any candidates. So all those candidates, who are going to appear in SSC Stenographer examination 2017, may also check new release syllabus or Pattern from this web page. We are advised all candidates to stay connected with us through our web portal.So Candidates want to any more details about SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 you may visit official web site ssc.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam pattern
The short form of Staff selection commission is SSC. The organization is working under the government of India. The board headquarters is located at New Delhi. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. It is very famous and popular in India. SSC provide recruitment every year such as defense jobs, banking jobs, Railway jobs, clerk jobs. Now So, this Exam pattern, syllabus and Grade C & D of Staff Selection Commission is very useful for all those many of lac of students who are preparing for that exam. All candidates can easily download SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 on this page.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Overview
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission.
- Post Name: Stenographer.
- Category: Syllabus.
- Location: India.
- Last Date: Update Soon.
- Official site: ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Syllabus
The Commission will soon upload New Exam Syllabus and Pattern on its official web page. After that all the applicants will able to Download SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 PDF. You should hard work for getting selection in this Recruitment. Now you can get full Exam Syllabus from this page. We have uploaded Syllabus on this page. So scroll down this page and get SSC Steno Grade C & D Syllabus.
SSC Exam Pattern 2017
- The written examination will contain of Objective Type MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- There will be three parts in the test. Part-I and Part-II will consist of 50 questions for 50 marks each.
- The maximum numbers of marks allotted to Part-III of SSC Stenographer 2016 examination is 100 marks.
- The questions except Part III will be set both in English/Hindi languages.
- The total time duration for general candidates will be 2 hours and 2 hours 40 minutes for visually handicapped candidates.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
| General Intelligence
|2 Hours 40 min.|
| English Language
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 for Grade C & D Exam
General Intelligence and reasoning:-
- Problem solving
- Relationship concepts
- Verbal and figure classification
- Nonverbal series
- Similarities and differences
- Decision making
- Analogies, etc.
- Environment and its application to society
- Current events
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Economic scene
- Scientific Research
- Geography, etc
English Language & comprehension:-
- Sentence structure
- Antonyms and its correct usage
Skill test (Stenography):
Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
- Total time duration for English language is 50 minutes.
- Total time duration for Hindi language is 65 minutes.
Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
- Total time duration for English language is 40 minutes.
- Total time duration for Hindi language is 55 minutes.
Official Url:- http://ssc.nic.in/