SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 – LDC, DEO (10+2) Call Letter Download, SSC 10+2 Admit Card, SSC LDC DEO Admit Card, SSC +2 Admit Card
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission will issue the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Admit Card Soon on the official website. Candidates who have applied or the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017, they can check and download the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 online by using their registration Number and date of birth (DOB) and name wise. The Staff Selection Commission has released the recruitment notification to fill 5134 posts for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). Large numbers of eligible and interested candidates have been applied for the SSC 10+2 Vacancy.
SSC 10+2 Call Letter Download
Candidates who are searching the Exam date of the SSC CHSLE Recruitment 2016 are informing as per the news the commission will conduct the exam in the month of December. Yet the SSC CHSL Call Letter 2016-17 download link has been not activated. After activated the link you can download your hall ticket from this page. The other details like exam time, venue address in your hall ticket. Candidates are informing stay connected with this page for more updates of the SSC CHSL Admit card 2017. As per the official notification you have to download the SSC 10+2 Call Letter from the website, the commission will not send the call letter by any post.
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Examination: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE)
- Name of Posts: LDC, DEO, Court Clerk
- Total No of Posts: 5134 Posts
- Date of Tier -1 Exam: 07.01.2017 / 05.02.2017
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Official website: ssc.nic.in
SSC LDC, DEO Hall Ticket 2017
Staff Selection Commission will upload the SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017 very soon. The Candidates who are going to appear in the exam they can download it before the last date. Staff Selection Commission is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. The Head Quarter of SSC is located at New Delhi and it was formed in 1975. The SSC releases every year many recruitment notification to recruit employee in various departments. If any candidates who have forgot and lost their registration number they can check their application form on the official website.
How to download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
- First open the official website
- Now click on the Admit Card link
- Click here on Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam Admit Card link
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on submit button
- Your admit card will shown on screen
- Take print out for further use
Official Website – http://ssc.nic.in/