SSC JE Syllabus 2017
Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct written examination for SSC Junior Engineer 2017. SSC JE Examination conducted in two papers. Large number of candidates applied for the SSC JE Recruitment 2017 through online portal. Participants who are searching SSC JE Syllabus 2017, here on this page you may get the complete syllabus of Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical subject wise and SSC Junior Engineer Exam pattern. So Aspirants can also download the SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus and Exam pattern in the form of PDF format through this page Students who are preparing for SSC JE Exam should prepare as per official syllabus from here. The staff selection commission is short from SSC. It is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Get SSC JE Syllabus 2017 from here.
SSC JE Syllabus and Exam pattern
Every candidates need to SSC JE syllabus & SSC JE exam pattern 2017 for this exam. so keep hard preparation to get success in SSC JE Exam 2017. Candidates get more information about JE Exam Syllabus from our website. So Candidates can also crack this SSC JE exam in first attempt by preparing well according to the syllabus with best study material. therefor SSC JE Syllabus 2017 is very important for doing preparation well for this recruitment examination. All applied candidates must go through the below presented syllabus for better preparation of your exam.therefor The SSC was established in year 04 November 1975. The board headquarter located at New Delhi. So You may also gather latest updates concerning SSC JE Syllabus 2017 by staying in touch with us.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Maximum marks||Duration Timings|
| Paper -1
|(i) General Intelligence &Reasoning
(ii) General Awareness
(iii) General Engineering
|Part–A General Engineering
SSC JE Syllabus:
SSC Junior Engineer General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
SSC JE General Awareness Syllabus
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research,
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighboring countries.
SSC JE Exam Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
Structural Engineering Syllabus:-
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
SSC JE Exam Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
SSC JE Exam Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Ranking cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.