SSC JE Application Form 2017 @ssc.nic.in Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online, SSC Junior Engineer Application Form
SSC JE Application Form 2017
Hello friends, we have good news for all candidates, the Staff Selection Commission will publish JE online Application From 2017. JE stands for Junior Engineer in electrical and Mechanical Department. The SSC JE Recruitment Exam will be held for 1000+ vacancies for civil, mechanical, electrical & quantity surveying & contract posts. Interested candidates who are looking for the govt job they may use this golden opportunity.therefor Candidates may apply online for SSC JE Application Form 2017 using official website at www.ssc.nic.in Candidates need to last date to before fill the Application form. The SSC JE written Exam will conduct on computer based. The Applicants who will qualify both rounds will be qualified for JE candidate in national govt. job in various departments. The Eligible Candidates who will be applied for the SSC JE Application Form 2017 they can check out completed details on this page.
SSC Je Application form Apply online
The Staff Selection Commission is well known as SSC. It is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. therefor The SSC Board was established in year 4 November 1975. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located at New Delhi. Now candidates are advised that SSC Department declare official notification after SSC JE Application Form 2017 start time of one month. We are advised to eligible applicants who are going to apply in Staff Selection Commission they should keep in touch with us to get current information’s regarding it.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- JE (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
- All India (Different Government Departments)
- Written Exam and Interview
- All applicants should have Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical discipline from a recognized University Or Institute.
- 10th/ 12th pass jobs: Get Today
- Graduate Degree Jobs: Get Today
- Jobs for B.E/ B.Tech Jobs Degree: Get Details
Aspirants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. Fee should be paid through SBI Challan /net banking any other debit/credit card. Women candidates and Aspirants who belong to SC / ST / EXSM / PWD are exempted to pay the fee.
Age Limitation Details:
The age of candidates will be measure as per this table-
|Organization||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Central Water Commission||Maximum 32
|Department Of Post|
|Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:|
|Category||Age (In Years)|
- Aspirants will select on the basis of performance given in written test followed by interview.
- How to Obtain Good Marks in Exam
- Written Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks
- Interview Preparation Tips for Fresher & Experienced
- Appliers, who will be select, can get this scale of pay Rs. 9300-34800/- plus grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
How to apply online SSC JE Application Form 2017
- Firstly visit go in the official website of SSC
- then On this link make selection in this SSC JE Recruitment
- For submit you application click on apply online link.
- After that fill its related all detail.
- then Click on submit button
- After that complete its payment process (Debit/Credit card E Banking chellan)
- After completed its payment process upload your photo and Signature.
- then Now make it submit for final submission.
- finally Take print out SSC JE Application Form 2017 for future reference.