SSC CHSL Application Form 2017, Apply Online for (10+2) LDC DEO Exam, SSC CHSL Notification, SSC CHSL Recruitment
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
Staff Selection Commission of India has released SSC CHSL Application Form 2017. Candidates who are going in the examination they should fill SSC 10+2 Application Form. The Commission has released various posts to fill Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. Candidates should apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment. This is great news for all those candidates who want to establish their career in Central Government. We are informing you that the Commission did not issue CHSL Notification yet. There are huge number of vacancies are going to release through CHSL Exam. CHSL means Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination are able to Apply Online for SSC CHSL. Filling of Application Form did not start yet. So the capable candidates have to wait till official announcement. All details about SSC CHSL is available at below.
SSC CHSL Notification
According to latest update the SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 filling process will start as soon as. We suggested you that all eligible candidates may Apply Application Form through Online Mode. No Other Mode Application will accepted. The candidates should log on the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in to Apply Online. The applicants should check Official Notification first. After that you need to fill Application Form. The candidates will select on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, Descriptive Test. As we know that a large number of candidates are waiting for SSC CHSL Notification from a long time. So we inform you that please wait for some more times. It is great opportunity for getting central government Jobs. The unemployed candidates may fulfill their dream by using this opportunity.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Details
- Name of Organization: – Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of Posts: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Total Vacancies: 5134 (Tentative)
- Examination Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017
- Kind of Declaration – SSC CHSL Application Form
- Official Website – ssc.nic.in
|Post Name||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant/Sorting Assistant||3281||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|LDC||1321||RS 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|DEO||506||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Court Clerk||26||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
SSC CHSL Recruitment, Apply Online for CHSL (10+2) Application Form
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) which consists of Chairman, two members and a secretary –cum-controller of examination. It was founded on November 04, 1975. It’s Head office is located in New Delhi, India. The Commission organizes various Examinations like CGL, CHSL, CPO, MTS, Stenographer, GD Constable etc. Every Year large uncountable number of students participate in SSC Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Exam
Educational Qualification – The candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board are able to use this opportunity.
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 27 Years
Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999. Age Relaxation is also applicable for reserved Category.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
- General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. SC/ST/Female category candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
Important Dates:- (Tentative)
- Start date to submit Online Application: – 18th November 2017
- Last date to submit SSC CHSL Online Application: – 12th December 2017
- last date for payment of application fee through challan: December 2017
- Dates of computer-based examination (Tier-1): – 20th March to 20th April 2018 (CBE)
- Date of Examination Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): 24th June 2018
Steps to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Application Form
- Visit on official website
- Download Official Notification and read it carefully
- Click on apply online link
- Read instructions before filling SSC CHSL Application Form.
- In registration part-I, fill all personal and Academic details.
- Upload Photo and Signature in specified format and complete registration Part-II.
- After that pay the application fee and submit Online Application.
- Take print out of the application form for further use.
Official Website – http://ssc.nic.in/